Benefits of MicroNeedling Treatment
A MicroNeedling treatment, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of a small device that punctures the skin with tiny needles to create controlled injuries on the skin’s surface. The benefits of MicroNeedling treatments include:
- Promotes collagen production: The tiny punctures created during the procedure stimulate the production of collagen, a protein that keeps the skin firm, supple, and youthful-looking.
- Improves skin texture and tone: MicroNeedling facial can help improve the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, and wrinkles, and can also help reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots, resulting in smoother, more even-toned skin.
- Increases product absorption: The punctures created by MicroNeedling allow for better penetration of topical skincare products, allowing them to reach the deeper layers of the skin better and be more effective.
- Reduces pore size: MicroNeedling can help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores by stimulating collagen production and tightening the skin.
- Minimal downtime: Unlike other cosmetic procedures that require a longer recovery time, MicroNeedling facial has minimal downtime, allowing you to return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Overall, a MicroNeedling treatment is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your skin, reduce the signs of aging, and enhance the effectiveness of your skincare routine. Best results are achieved with 3-4 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
MicroNeedling has specific contraindications that should be considered before undergoing the treatment. These include:
- Active herpes labialis or any other localized infection
- Blood clotting problems such as hemophilia, poor wound healing, and papulopustular rosacea
- Presence of acne vulgaris, solar keratosis, or undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
- Connective tissue disorders or autoimmune disorders such as lupus
- Long-term use of steroid medications like Prednisone
- Scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases, and clotting problems
- Active bacterial or fungal infections.
If any of these conditions apply to you, unfortunately, you are not a good candidate for MicroNeedling.
To ensure the safety and effectiveness of your MicroNeedling treatment, we require a 30-minute consultation before scheduling your appointment. The consultation fee is $50, which will be applied toward the $295 treatment cost.
Learn more about our services
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about facials and other treatments.